Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 125,519 Pound (€5,699) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)