Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.841 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,188 Pound (€5,253) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)