Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,444 Pound (€4,084) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)