Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.401 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 138% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,403 Pound (9,181 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)