Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.526 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,321 Pound (4,141 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)