Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.738 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,831 Pound (7,958 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)