Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.593 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 105% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,137 Pound (3,225 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)