Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.014 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,940 Pound (R$ 11,392) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)