Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.837 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,121 Pound (R$ 8,088) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)