Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,104 Pound (€6,038) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)