Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,169 Pound (7,421 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)