Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.300 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 78,123 Pound (€3,722) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)