Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.057 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 232,729 Pound (€4,290) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)