Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,007 Pound (€3,584) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)