Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.08109 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (Taka 72,755) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)