Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.159 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,163 Pound (R$ 9,802) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)