Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27470 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,133 Pound (₨22,325) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)