Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26329 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,606 Pound (₨21,293) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 2 hours ago)