Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10388 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,150 Pound (₨20,701) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)