Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09570 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,347 Pound (₨191,709) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)