Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09401 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,930 Pound (₨201,361) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (19 minutes ago)