Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10262 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,747 Pound (₨182,692) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)