Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10978 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,233 Pound (₨56,775) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)