Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.566 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,885 Pound (€3,139) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)