Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.448 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 149% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,870 Pound (€5,219) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)