Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.897 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 122% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,191 Pound (€2,810) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)