Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06336 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,325 Pound (₨162,965) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)