Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15627 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,988 Pound (₨172,700) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)