Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.807 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,723 Pound (£4,448) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (25 minutes ago)