Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.540 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,374 Pound (£4,962) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (36 minutes ago)