Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.918 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,711 Pound (€2,705) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)