Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.181 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,938 Pound (€2,296) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)