Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 125,631 Pound (€5,704) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)