Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.281 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 128,644 Pound (€5,774) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)