Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,159 Pound (3,786TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)