Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,830 Pound (2,076TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)