Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.832 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,187 Pound (3,924TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)