Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 164,425 Pound (kr55,523) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)