Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 2.062 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 186,947 Pound (90,661TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)