Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,812 Pound (16,683TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (37 minutes ago)