Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.780 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,710 Pound (12,357TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)