Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,373 Pound (10,997TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)