Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.853 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 113% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 166,663 Pound (89,932TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)