Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,536 Pound ($3,834) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (28 minutes ago)