Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02118 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,000 Pound (141,661 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)