Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02041 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,000 Pound (147,011 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)