Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02068 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,002 Pound (96,805 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)