Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31876 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,583 Pound (Mex$ 61,434) in Ensenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)