Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.176 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,368 Pound (€4,371) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)