Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 153% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,464 Pound (€5,656) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)