Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.958 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 226% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 384,812 Pound (€7,132) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)