Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 151% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,391 Pound (€4,576) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)