Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06469 SDG / KES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,065 Pound (Shilling171,029) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)