Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06470 SDG / KES
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (Shilling251,178) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)