Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.717 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,342 Pound (8,351 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)