Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.642 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,930 Pound (Bs 4,561) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)