Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3.10 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2.80 Pound (Bs 10,376) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (23 minutes ago)