Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.704 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,957 Pound (8,460 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (31 minutes ago)