Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.705 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,508 Pound (9,226 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)