Cost of living comparison between Eindhoven, Netherlands and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,755 Pound (€3,869) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)