Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.603 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 172,027 Pound (C$12,646) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)