Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.151 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 176,012 Pound (C$12,438) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)