Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,650 Pound (3,511TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)