Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.912 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,368 Pound (1,762TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)