Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 49,140 Pound (Mex$ 50,115) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)