Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.900 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,630 Pound (Mex$ 54,027) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)