Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,200 Pound (€3,634) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)