Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 SDG / TJS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,977 Pound (17,075 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)