Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 SDG / TJS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,812 Pound (9,006 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)