Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05895 SDG / ALL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,116 Pound (86,781 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)