Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 SDG / ALL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,243 Pound (92,574 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)