Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 159,104 Pound ($8,861) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)