Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,819 Pound ($3,123) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)