Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,096 Pound ($4,669) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)