Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10240 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,442 Pound (₨33,617) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)