Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49095 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,768 Pound (R 40,265) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)