Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31999 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,369 Pound (Mex$ 7,402) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)