Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.667 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,184 Pound (NZ$5,825) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)