Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.451 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 144,381 Pound (NZ$11,596) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)