Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.690 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,226 Pound (NZ$7,298) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)