Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.651 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,390 Pound (£3,513) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)