Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.572 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,922 Pound (£4,424) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)