Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12831 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,657 Pound (Php176,583) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (23 minutes ago)