Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,813 Pound (18,509 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)