Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,982 Pound (17,784 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)