Cost of living comparison between Dublin, Ireland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,278 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.917 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,094 Pound (€3,772) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)