Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,188 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.779 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,470 Pound (€6,103) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (34 minutes ago)