Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.022 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,941 Pound (AU$9,149) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (44 minutes ago)