Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,754 prices entered by 770 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,623 Pound (Dirham 31,224) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)