Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.486 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,275 Pound (€4,445) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)