Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01055 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,739 Pound (1,492,252 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)