Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,168 Pound (1,738TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)